tisdag 22 juni 2010

Too few hours left...


Been too busy to take care of the engine swap and last days I've been up north visiting family. Well, if you need more hours with daylight you better move to the northen parts of Sweden. The picture is taken a rainy night - 30 minutes after midnight.

I did have time to fix the front plastics last week, some cracks here and there so I reinforced everything with polyester and glass fibre and then painted with a new layer of half matte black. Pretty good result I think. I also managed to finally mount the central locking system. The door locks are completely removed, the handles are filled with chemical metal and repainted. That turned out pretty good too. Now I'm able to park outside the garage again. :)

I'm pretty busy coming weeks before the family leaves on holiday, so the swap has to wait a little bit more. It seems I might be alone one week and the darn I'll be working in the garage! Maybe I'll get some hours free before and then I'll do the turbo rebuild.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar