måndag 10 maj 2010

Wheel fixin'

I have a friend, Robin, who happens to have a workshop 250 metres further north on my home street. He's a relly nice guy and I have free access to the place. Sometimes, for example when a couple of wheels must be fixed and a bracket for a diesel pump must be milled, then that's a true super-good-thing-to-have... :)
The rims will not fit directly on the front hubs, the bearing caps are bigger than the center hole. So I put two of the rims up in the big mill with an index table and milled them up. The diesel pump bracket needed a bigger center hole as well to accept the new pump. Spent a couple of hours in the workshop yesterday and this morning I went to a sandblasting company with the rims. I think I can paint them before the weekend.
Pictures later!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar